Thursday, August 10, 2017

Thank God it wasn't Grand Pricks

I am unsure how I feel about Charles Njagua Kanyi's electoral victory over Steve Mbogo and Boniface Mwangi in Starehe constituency. More important;y, I am unsure how I feel about Mr Mwangi's loss to Mr Kanyi. I am, however, very sure about Mr Mbogo's loss: ecstatic! Ever since I saw that short video clip of him being "welcomed" by an exuberant crowd at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport and he managed to mangle both "Grand Prix" -- I will never un-hear "grand pricks" -- and "Bernie Ecclestone", I wondered whether the people who had elected Maina Kamanda would be swayed by Mr Mbogo's gauche bombast. That answer has been definitively given, though not as many of the High Priestesses of the #KOT had hopped -- in My Mwangi's favour.

No comments:

Some bosses lead, some bosses blame

Bosses make great CX a central part of strategy and mission. Bosses set standards at the top of organizations. Bosses recruit, train, and de...